Enjoy your party anywhere and sing everywhere. From house parties, beach parties to festivals, the JBL PartyBox On-The-Go lets you see, hear and feel the
beat. Turn it up loud with 100 watts of powerful JBL Pro Sound, synched to a dazzling light show. With a bottle opener, padded shoulder strap, rechargeable battery and IPX4 splash-proof protection, the JBL PartyBox On-The-Go has everything you need to get the party started—and take it with you.
Key Features of
- Advanced performance settings to fine-tune your vocals
- IPX4 splashproof protection.
- Convenient shoulder strap to keep the party moving
- 6 hours of playtime. JBL PartyBox On-The-Go
- Make it two, get it louder
- Plug-n-play mic & instrument inputs
- Seamless Bluetooth streaming
- Plug in your playlist
Customer Questions & Answers About JBL PartyBox On-The-Go
- Question: Can I add a second microphone?Answer: Yes, you can but only one JBL Partybox On the Go wireless microphone can be connected at a time. If you have a wired mic, you can connect it using the mic port.
- Question: So this is a mono unit correct?Answer: Our Partybox On-The-Go speaker is not a Mono unit as it has a 5.25″ (133mm) woofer and two 1.75″ (44 mm) tweeters for better sound quality.
- Question: Can you pair this with a jbl boombox to have a tws?Answer: No. JBL PartyBox on the Go can only pair with the same model via its TWS (True Wireless Stereo) feature. Our JBL Boombox has Connect + that you can use to connect it with up to 100 Connect+ speakers like Charge 4, Pulse 3, Flip 4, Xtreme 2, Boombox.